How to connect unsupported Bluetooth to ps4
Here Explained How to Connect Unsupported Bluetooth to PS4 in simple steps. Use this method and connect unsupported Bluetooth to PS4.
To connect unsupported Bluetooth to PS4 you need to select “Audio Devices” initially.
Make sure that your dongle is chosen both the options such as “Input” and “Output”.
Now you need to pair up the headphones and dongle by switching them and later on keep them closer.
Finally, you can hear up all the activities through the UNSUPPORTED HEADPHONES after pairing up them.
PlayStation 4 > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth Devices
Simple Steps to connect unsupported Bluetooth to PlayStation 4
- Initially, set up your play station 4
- Now go to SETTINGS
- You should select DEVICES.
- Go to Bluetooth Devices
- In the last step, you should select your headset, for pairing up with the PlayStation 4. ( If your compatible headset does not noticeable then again reset your compatible headset.
Reasons why your PS4s Bluetooth audio devices are not supported?
One of the reasons why your PS4 Bluetooth audio device was unsupported is due to Sony adds support to headsets that able to use USB sound cards. At the same time, sony locked the last generation of Bluetooth headsets out of PlayStation 4 you get options by starting up the support of USB.
Is Playstation 4 have Bluetooth?
PS4s is a console that comes under one of the amazing games, but it also contains two missing features. And one of the features is to use any Bluetooth headset.
How to connect any headset to PS4?
We have listed out the 3 easiest ways to connect the headset to PlayStation 4. follow the 3 ways which will simply help you out.
Method – 1:
- Here are the following steps to connect your bluetooth headset.
- The first step is to visit SETTINGS.
- Now select DEVICES
- Again select BLUETOOTH DEVICES.
- Finally, go to pairing up mode in headset and connect.
- Here you need to follow one step that CHANGING the output to the headset, choose OUTPUT TO HEADPHONES.
Method – 2:
- In this method, you need to connect your headset wire to the controller.
- Select the Settings option
- Choose the option “DEVICES”
- Now select OUTPUT DEVICE TO HEADSET.
- At last, to select the audio, you should choose OUTPUT TO HEADPHONES.
Method – 3:
This is the final method to connect any headphones to playstation4.
- The first step is to go to SETTINGS
- Go to DEVICES
- Select AUDIO DEVICES.
- In the final step, after plugin the headset you should change the output to the headset. To select all the AUDIO, select OUTPUT TO HEADSETS.