How to Download Aadhaar Card
In this post, we are going to show How to download Aadhaar card with a registration number and OTP. Viewers who don’t have register mobile number for aadhaar card, they can download Aadhar card from the government authority UIDAI official website. Follow the steps to download the Aadhar card.
Simple steps to Download Aadhaar Card
- At the first step, visit Uidai official website to download your aadhar card.
- Here, you will be navigated to the official website of UIDAI, Now scroll down for the Get Aadhaar field and click on the Order Aadhaar Reprint link.
- The link will take you to the main page, here Go to Get Aadhaar > Order Aadhar Reprint link. read the note and scroll down for the next procedure.
- You should do an online payment to download your aadhaar card. Enter your aadhaar card number, Captcha for verification. Here, your mobile is not registered, right? then you should click on the “My mobile number is not registered” field.
- In this step, you should mention the non-registered mobile number and get an OTP.
- OTP will be sent to the specified number above, now enter OTP and click on Terms and Conditions. Now click on submit button.
- Click on the Make payment button. Choose payment mode and proceed to payment.
- After payment is done, you can download your aadhar card without a mobile number and OTP.
Also Check – How to Register Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card Online
ALSO CHECK- How to update Date of Birth in AADAAR Card
Easy process to Download Aadhaar Card
All the citizens and our viewers who have any doubts regarding Aadhar card download, How to change Aadhaar card name, phone number, Gender etc, then you can follow all the above guidelines before updating or changing them. Visit our site for more updates about Aadhar Card, Pan Card etc.