How to Download Aadhaar Card
In this post, we are going to show How to download Aadhaar card with a registration number and OTP. Viewers who don’t have register mobile number for aadhaar card, they can download Aadhar card from the government authority UIDAI official website. Follow the steps to download the Aadhar card.
Simple steps to Download Aadhaar Card Online
- At the first step, visit Uidai official website to download your aadhar card.
- Here, you will be navigated to the official website of UIDAI, Now scroll down for the Get Aadhaar field and click on the Order Aadhaar Reprint link.
- The link will take you to the main page, here Go to Get Aadhaar > Order Aadhar Reprint link. read the note and scroll down for the next procedure.
- You should do an online payment to download your aadhaar card. Enter your aadhaar card number, Captcha for verification. Here, your mobile is not registered, right? then you should click on the “My mobile number is not registered” field.
- In this step, you should mention the non-registered mobile number and get an OTP.
- OTP will be sent to the specified number above, now enter OTP and click on Terms and Conditions. Now click on submit button.
- Click on the Make payment button. Choose payment mode and proceed to payment.
- After payment is done, you can download your aadhar card without a mobile number and OTP.
Also Check – How to Register Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card Online
ALSO CHECK- How to update Date of Birth in AADAAR Card
Easy process to Download Aadhaar Card
All the citizens and our viewers who have any doubts regarding Aadhar card download, How to change Aadhaar card name, phone number, Gender etc, then you can follow all the above guidelines before updating or changing them. Visit our site for more updates about Aadhar Card, Pan Card etc.
About Aadhar Card
Aadhar card allows individuals to access their demographic, medical, and financial information.
The Aadhar card is linked with a person’s biometric data, which attributes them to demographic demographics- like age, sex, marital status. The Aadhar card also links with personal details like bank account numbers or phone numbers.
Each person has an identity number or identification number in government records which helps establish a person’s authority. This number is referred to as an Aadhar Card number. It is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Benefits of Aadhar Card
The Aadhar card enables users to register for benefits, avail government services and also have personal information stored in their records electronically. Certain private agencies use this identification number or Aadhaar Card
Aadhar is a 12-digit alphanumeric mixley identification and address of the citizen who lives in India or abroad, this card can be used as proof in any government transaction like accessing bank accounts online, doing all offline dealings and also to get passport requests made by foreign travel agencies. It enables users to save lots of money when it comes down to getting travelling over seas due his having documents given under an unbiased authority that are written down on the same card.
With this, you will be able to identify matchlessly as well in a very secure way that every time any government official comes near often your Aadhar card number is registered here and there. The authentication referred to in these projects of facebook before came into being just made use of our phone numbers which gave false identification at times so it is important that we all know how Aadhaar idct can convert your identity over- night, completely cross the country and be safe at all times in future.
download aadhar card online
download aadhar card
aadaar card download
aadhar card download
how to download aadhar card online
how to download aadhar card without otp
aadhar card download online
aadhar download online