Check Latest Kuwait jobs
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING JOBS IN KUWAIT IMCO JOBS
Kuwait IMCO jobs require followings personnel, for
their Oil & Gas Maintenance Project. All persons.
must have relevant maintenance exp. in Oil & Gas/Refinery / Petrochemical plants. Those with Gulf experience will be preferred. LARGE VACANCIES
KUWAIT IMCO ambe international vacancies
- Environment Engineers
- Engineers – Mechanical Maintenance
- Engineers – Welding & Fabrication
- Supervisors – Mechanical Maintenance
- Foremen – Bench Fitter
- Foremen – Rotating Equipment
- Mechanics – Rotating Equipment
- Sr. Technicians – Plant Condition Monitoring
- Mechanical Technicians – Tools
- Heavy Equipment Mechanics
APPLY LINK: www.imcokw.com
IMO KUWAIT JOB VACANCY :
Here we are going to provide the latest job notifications of IMO KUWAIT JOB VACANCY post. aspirants who are seeking for the IMO KUWAIT JOB VACANCY those can use this job notification.
1. Job notification
Job Role : Cargo Transport Systems Company
Job Post : COMPUTER NETWORK TECHNICIAN
Job requirements :
• Computer Networking
• Responsibilities will be to assess, support, design, install, troubleshoot and maintain clients. Microsoft-based environments
• Fluent in Microsoft Office
• Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software.
• Train computer users
• Respond to email messages and support tickets for customers seeking assistance.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems
• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN). Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
• Data Entry
Please send C.V. to email address: [email protected]
APPLY LINK: www.imcokw.com
2. Job notification :
job role – Mechanical maintenance Technician :
company : Voltech HR Services Private limited for one of the leading company In Kuwait
Work experience – 2-5 years
Job Location : Kuwait
Salary : INR 2,00,000 – 3,25,000 P.A
Industry : Construction / engineering / cement / metals.
Job Description :
Hands-on experience, laying out, and installing electrical systems
Hands-on experience with electrical circuits, power cables, controls, and motors.
Hands-on experience in the operation of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
Eligibility criteria :
Candidates must have UG Diploma certificate in any specialization, electrical, mechanical fields. Post graduate and Doctorate are not required for this job role. Interested candidates can enrolled for this employment notification.
Company name : Voltech HR Services Pvt Ltd
Voltech HR Services Pvt Limited is one of the Leading Company In Kuwait and it is also one of the leading Consultancy in Kuwait. Candidates who felt that your profile matched to this job role those can immediately intereact with this Job role and secure the job post.
APPLY LINK: www.imcokw.com
3. Job notification :
Job Role – Dental BDS Job notification :
Dental BDS with 3 year EXP & MDS Orthodontist with 1 yrs exp – Kuwait
Ace Management Services hiring for BDS Dentist & Male MDS Orthodontist- Kuwait
work experience : 3-8 years
Job location – kuwait
4. IMO KUWAIT JOB VACANCY :
Job Notification :
job Role Category: Medical Professional
Company Profile: Ace Management Services
BDS Dentist & Male MDS Orthodontist- Kuwait
FRS, LLC is hoping to contract an administration work area expert to bolster our present government client. You will give bleeding edge client benefit work area bolster, in charge of reacting to and settling PC, printer, and system issues. Clients contact the Service work area face to face, by telephone, utilizing Remedy or sending messages. This position includes a high level of fast basic leadership and point by point undertaking administration to guarantee all work orders not settled at the Service Desk are instantly doled out to the fitting IT bunches. Great client benefit abilities are compulsory.
Essential support and interface with site Information Management Officers (IMO) to guarantee all Service Desk assets are used in the most effective way. Helps the IMO with day by day elements of PC, system and programming administration for the site and all clients.
Give prompt reaction to all clients who go to the Service Desk. Individual to individual connection includes investigating, data trade and help with ticket accommodation and issues. Astounding interpersonal abilities are required.
Give phone client support to approaching and follow up calls utilized for beginning investigating.
May be required to labor for 12 hour shifts using Remedy call administration programming and different devices, to log and oversee inconvenience tickets. Must have the specialized capacity to precisely decide call directing for inconvenience tickets that can’t be settled quickly at the Service Desk.
- Investigate Microsoft OS issues on Army Gold Master/Universal Gold Master alongside setup and Microsoft Office 2007.
- Investigate all other site approved programming with IMOs and clients.
- Make logon and email accounts utilizing Microsoft Exchange Server and User Manager.
- Oversee Network Services with Server Manager, Print Queue Management and CISCO VMPS Administration.
- Work inside a little ceaseless change centered group. Tracks and records work performed to permit exact reporting of all Service Desk exercises.
- Finish all errands and assignments as asked for by Supervisors and Management.
- Performs different obligations and assignments as required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience in a Service Desk environment.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills are mandatory.
- Must have an active Secret clearance, US citizenship is required.
- APPLY LINK: www.imcokw.com