Safety Interview Questions and Answers PDF
Here the list of top Safety Interview Questions and Answers. Download Safety Interview Questions and Answers PDF file below.
List of Safety Interview Questions and Answers
- What is Safety?
The process which when followed properly gives you freedom from hazard, risk, accident is called safety. Breaking safety protocols may cause injury, damage , loss of material, property damage and even death.
- What is an accident?
When an unexpected or unplanned event occurs which may or may not result in injury, damage, property loss or death is known as accident.
- What is an injury?
The result of an accident that causes harm to the body is called an injury.
- What is a hazard?
Inherent property of a substance which has the potential to cause loss or damage to property, person or environment is defined as a hazard.
- What is risk?
The uncertainty about the effects or implications of an activity with respect to something that humans value and leads to undesirable consequences is known as risk.
- What is an incident?
When an event deviates from the intended sequence of designed steps, it is termed as an incident.
- What is a safety policy?
A company has a social and legal obligation to provide a safe and healthy working environment for all his employees. This is known as the the safety policy.
- What is a safety audit?
The process that identifies unsafe conditions and unsafe acts of an individual or a company is termed as a safety audit. It also recommends the steps that need to improve safety.
- What is a safety tag?
Safety tag refers to a surface made of cardboard or paperboard on which warning safety instructions to employees are written. They are mentioned in both English and the local language.
- What is a safety program?
Safety programs denote the methods by which accidents can be prevented easily. engineering, education, enforcement, enthusiasm and safety programs.
- What is emergency planning?
Emergency planning is a control measure. It is implemented to control accidents. It also helps in safeguarding people.
- What is manual handling?
The process of lifting, carrying and stacking materials by men for completing works that are assigned is called manual handling.
- What is housekeeping?
Housekeeping means maintaining cleanliness in the company. It also includes the orderly arrangement of tools, equipment, storage facilities and supplies.
- What is personal protective equipment?
Personal protective equipment refers to the materials used for protecting the person from hazards such dust, dirt, fumes and sparks etc. It acts as the barrier between hazard and person.
- What is grinding?
Grinding refers to the process of using a grinder which is a portable machine. It should be operated only when a wheel guard is in position to reduce danger.
- What is Crane?
A crane is a machine that is used for moving heavy objects . It moves the equipment by suspending them from a projecting arm consisting of a hook.
- What is a fork lift truck?
A Fork lift truck is used for handling heavy loads.
- Mention the duties of a safety officer?
- Prepare details about tool box
- Maintain monthly statistics
- Prepare the checklist needed for avoiding any accidents
- Giving Accident reports
- Sit with the Management in meetings
- Arrange safety classes and training for newly joined personnel
- Regular Inspection of fire extinguisher
- Arrange first aid training classes
- Arranging safety awareness programs like quiz, slogan and poster competitions
- What are the safety precautions for welding?
- Removing all types of combustion material from the area
- Clearing the work area regularly
- covering the wooden floor with fire proof mats.
- Welding machines should be kept within the visibility of all workers
- Erecting fire resistance screen around the work
- All welding cables should be fully insulated
- All welding equipment shall be double earthed
- Welding area should be dry
- Keeping the fire extinguisher / sand ready
- Using leather hand gloves, goggles and helmets
- Switching off the power when welding machine is not in use
- The cables should be moved only after the electric power is switched off.
- the Oxygen hose should be labelled in black and Acetylene hose in red in color
- NRV of the blow torches should be maintained properly to avoid backfire
- Cylinders should be stored in a cold dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Proper housekeeping should be maintained
- ventilation in the working area should be adequate
- Smoking should be avoided in the welding area
- Hose connection should be properly made
- Fencing the work area and using sign boards
- Rolling of cylinders should be avoided
- Any leaking cylinder should be kept separately
- What is the safety precaution for gas cutting?
- Keep fire extinguisher nearby
- Do not keep flammable materials in the work area
- Use all necessary PPE equipment
- welding gas cylinder should not be stored in a confined space
- The presence of flammable gas on site should be checked using a gas test.
- Good housekeeping and ventilation are necessary in the working area.
- Hose connections should be made properly
- What are the safety precautions to be taken for “sandblasting”?
- Compressed airline hoses and other fittings must be installed firmly without any leaks in the hose.
- air hoods and masks should be worn
- Housekeeping should be done periodically
- Fire extinguishers should be kept nearby
- Dust mask, ear plugs and muffs should be used
- No sand blasting shall be done on top of the floating roof tank.
- Using goggles & face shield is mandatory
- Sand blasting operation must be gas free
- What Are The Hazards ?
- Eye injury
- Burn injury
- Electrical shock
- Heat, light and radiation
- Poisonous gases
- Fire Explosion
- What are the General Safety Precautions In Construction?
- Essential first aid equipment should be kept ready
- Necessary fire fighting materials should be available
- All general electrical rules should be followed
- suitable lighting arrangements should be made for working during the night
- All workers should wear safety belts
- Workers should be provided with goggles, rubber gloves, rubber boots and nose masks.
- The moving parts of grinding machines that are used at construction sites should be covered with guards
- Defective tools should not be used
- carrying tools while climbing ladders should be prohibited.
- Excavation site should be guarded by suitable fencing
Safety Interview Questions and Answers PDF Download
safety interview questions and answers pdf download
fire and safety interview questions and answers pdf download
safety interview questions pdf download
safety questions and answers pdf
safety interview questions and answers pdf
machine operator interview questions
housekeeping interview questions
safety interview questions
safety officer jobs in dubai
navy interview questions pdf
safety questions and answers pdf download
heavy equipment mechanic interview questions and answers
safety interview questions and answers
hose technician jobs
hse engineer interview questions and answers pdf
fire and safety questions and answers pdf download
hse interview questions and answers pdf download
safety officer jobs in bahrain
waiter interview questions
job interview questions and answers pdf download
safety questions for interview
housekeeping jobs in saudi arabia
questions for housekeeping interview
carpenter interview questions
ear plugs in mumbai
safety engineer interview questions and answers pdf
indian navy interview questions and answers pdf
interview questions pdf download
grinder job salary
safety jobs in mumbai
general safety quiz questions and answers pdf
hse manager interview questions and answers pdf
safety job interview questions
fire safety interview questions
welding jobs in mumbai
electric shock first aid poster pdf
facility engineer interview questions
welding jobs in chennai
hse jobs in Kuwait
housekeeping jobs in chennai
safety officer jobs in saudi arabia
interview questions for machine operator
interview questions for material handler
gulf air chennai
interview questions for carpenter
welding jobs in Bangalore
incident management jobs in Chennai
qatar interview questions and answers
interview questions for housekeeping
safety officer interview questions and answers pdf
safety officer interview questions
safety officer jobs in chennai
welder fabricator interview questions
construction supervisor interview questions and answers pdf