How to Change Ooredoo Wifi Password
- Initially open the Ooredoo 4G wifi router by entering router ID.
- Now you will be navigated to the home page, Here you need to login by entering your User name and Password. Click on the login button.
- After that, you should visit “SETTINGS” on the home page
- Here you need to select left side options, Here you should choose WLAN
- Settings -> WLAN -> WLAN Basic settings.
- WLAN Basic settings you can see SSID, If you want to change SSID you should change it here. If you want to change the password here.
- Finally, you have to click on the apply button, to finish this process.
- By following these steps you can change the Ooredoo wifi password easily and also SSID.