GULF AIR CAREER JOBS
Gulf Air, the national carrier of the kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, changing into one amongst the primary airliners established within the geographic region. Today, Gulf Air may be a major international carrier serving forty nine cities in 27 countries.
GULF AIR CAREER:
Gulf Air presently serves all its destinations with a combination of wide and craft narrow-body aircraft fleets of Boeing and plane aircraft. known for its ancient Arabian welcome, well-tried by the airline’s signature family and business-friendly product, Gulf Air is committed to being associate trade leader and developing product and services that replicate the evolving needs and aspirations of its passengers.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GULF AIR CAREER?
To apply for a position with Gulf Air Careers, merely visit our web site or the link given below to enter the duty title you’re fascinated by.
- Choose the position that matches your qualifications and knowledge.
- Read the chosen position needs rigorously.
- When you select the position click on APPLY
- Choose a user name and a password. ensure you save your password somewhere safe just in case you cannot commit it to memory after you need to log onto the positioning once more.
- Complete the online form along with your personal details. ensure you provides a valid email address and get in touch with number.
- Be precise along with your qualifications and knowledge.
- Attach your CV (CV). ensure it’s apprehensible, well union and up thus far.
- Make sure you create a note of the title of the position you’ve got applied for.
- If you would like to amend or update your CV you’ll do so by work onto the task Search section using your user name and password.
- If you’re shortlisted for a footing, you’ll be contacted by a member of the enlisting Team to attend an interview. you’ll learn by email or telephone of the time and placement and what to expect on the day of the interview.
|1.||Direct Entry-Rated Captains for Airbus|
|3.||Financial Controller – BOM|
|4.||Direct Entry Bahraini Rated First Officer for Airbus A 320|
|5.||FLIGHT ATTENDANT – BAHRAIN|
|6.||Direct Entry Rated Captains for B787|