HOW TO RENEW PASSPORT IN DUBAI FOR INDIANS AND PHILIPPINES
CHECK – HOW TO RENEW PASSPORT IN DUBAI FOR INDIANS:
An application for renewal of passport can be submitted if the final validity of the passport is less than one year. (BLS International Passport Services-UAE) is in charge of Passport Processing Services for Embassy of India in UAE. The candidate must be physically present at the workplace to present the application.
Documents required for Indian Passport renewal in Dubai:
Application form?? The passport renewal form in Dubai for different consular administrations might be downloaded by signing on to the significant areas of the Embassy of India’s site or from www.ipavsc.com or can be downloaded at BLS site http://blsindiavisa-uae.com/
HOW TO RENEW PASSPORT IN DUBAI
It incorporates Form EAP-1 – one set and the Personal Particulars form in triplicate. In the event that you think that its difficult to filling the required details, it should be possible at the BLS workplaces for a nominal fee of AED 25/in Deira (202, Dubai National Insurance Building close Deira City Center) and Bur Dubai (105, Khaleej Center). They work from 8 am to night 6.30pm with a one-hour interval at noon for lunch break.
- Indian Passport duplicate of the passport pages (to start with, last, address page if isolate page, some other support pages and passport page with extra booklets assuming any)
- Identity Proof ??Can be a work card or some other UAE Identity card.
- If the validity of the present passport expired more than 6 months ago, Sworn Affidavit for late submission, signed by applicant in the presence of Consular Officer is to be produced
- For minors (up to 18 years) guardians?? passport copies are required.
Six photo are required, three to be attached in the EAP-1 and one each in the Personal Particulars form. Photos should to be in color, against a white background and should to be of the size 35 mm X 45 mm. It should have a frontal view, with both ears and chin to forehead being visible. The applicant??s eyes should to be open. There should not be any diverting shadows on the face or on the background. The appearance on the face should to look characteristic. Photos should not be older than 6 months. Head covers are additionally not permitted aside from religious purposes.
Upon submission of all the required documents, the BLS authorities will hand over a receipt with a web address and a Tracking number. You can utilize this number for follow up on your passport. The documents will then be given over to the Consulate where it will be handled. It will then be sent to you via courier. Nowadays paying an extra AED5 enables receiving updates on tracking the passport through SMS.
Black Ink signature It??s mandatory that the forms are all signed in Black Ink. The signature of the applicant should exactly fit in the prescribed column (4.5 x 1.5 cm). Those who cannot affix their signatures like infants, minors or illiterate should put their thumb impression in the place of signature.
Indian Passport Renewal Fees :
Passport renewal costs for adults AED 150
Passport renewal costs for Minors AED 100.
HOW TO RENEW PASSPORT IN DUBAI FOR PHILIPPINES :
Here are the means for you to apply to renew your international ID while you’re in the Emirates.
HOW TO RENEW PASSPORT IN DUBAI :
- Book an appointment on the web. Plan an appointment by going to the website and picking the accessible dates. – http://dubaipcg.checkappointments.com/
- On date of arrangement or appearance, go to the Philippine Consulate Embassy situated in Al Qusais. Round out the E-international passport Application Form.
- Continue to Passport Processing Area
- Continue to Cashier to pay the fee. 240 AED.
- Continue to Passport Encoding Area – this is the place they will request your name, birthday, and other data expected to sort in the new travel permit and in addition your photograph to be taken.
- Continue to Releasing Section on date of discharge
Requirements during the Appointment/Appearance:
- Things to Bring During the Appearance:
- Cash to pay the fee of the ePassport – 240 AED
- Old passport, Photocopy of the Data page and Visa page (UAE Visa Page)
- During the date of the arrangement, since you as of now have a planned appointment, it will take around 2 hours for everything to be done. The staff will prepare your biometrics, taking of photograph and entering of your information in your new passport.
Release of the ePassport :
Subsequent to experiencing the recharging procedure, you will sit tight for around 4-8 weeks for them to issue your identification. Try not to try calling the international safe haven each time you need to ask as they will instruct you to wait for an announcement on the website.