|DUBAI DRY DOCK, (LANSEA)|
|Job List and Description Text|
|HELPER-20 nos-700 +FOOD & ACCOMODATION
Assistant Fabricator For Steel Pipe-20 nos-900 +FOOD & ACCOMODATION
Charge Hand Structural-5 nos-1800 +Food & Accommodation
Charge Hand Pipe-5 nos-1800 +Food & Accommodation
Candidates should have MARINE/SHIPYARD experience
Requirements for the position of Rigger:
1. Previous Experience/ Knowledge required
2. Fair knowledge of English language
3. Direct supervision of carpentry works on board ships and workshop, including but not limited to various wooden frameworks, walls, floors, stairways and doorframes.
4. Execute workshop fabrication works, on board architectural works including panelling, ceiling, doors, windows, upholstery works and furnishing works.
5. Must be a good all-around Carpenter with knowledge and experience in marine related carpentry works.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Contract Period: 2 Years (First 6 months will be the probation period)
Working hours 8hrs + OT Food Accommodation and Transport will be provided by the company
Other benefits (Medical and Leave) based on UAE Labour law. & Contract renewable
|Walk In Interview in Trichy|
|Jobs at Dubai|
|Interview Address and Contact Details|
|MEP TRAINING AND TEST CENTER