ETIHAD AIRWAYS CAREERS
Hiring Organization: Etihad Airways careers MULTINATIONAL Airlines
Date Posted: 2019-04-8
Industry: MULTINATIONAL Management
Occupational Category: Engineering
Employment Type: Full-time, 48 hours per week
|Ethiad Airways Career||Details|
|Cabin Crew Jobs||Apply Now|
|Pilot And SFI Jobs||Apply Now|
|Cargo and Catering Jobs||Apply Now|
|Planning Jobs||Apply Now|
|Airport and Network Jobs||Apply Now|
|Technical Operation Jobs||Apply Now|
|Commercial Jobs||Apply Now|
Etihad Airways careers Job Vacancies
Jobs In Etihad Airways careers for Ground Staff, Cabin crew, Engineering: Good news to all the job seekers those who are looking for the Jobs In Etihad Airways careers. Recently one of the topmost company requires for their project has released the new employment notification and inviting all the interested and talented candidates for the Jobs In Gulf interview a huge number of vacancies.
All the Jobs In Etihad Airways careers are looking for eligible candidates. so, all the interested candidates should share their CV to the above-mentioned mail. Aspirants who are seriously looking for the Jobs In Gulf.
The interview will be next week so, Job seekers can use this job opportunity without fail. This company will provide all the regular benefits for the selected candidates. So, we are suggested to all the aspirants to register for this Jobs In Etihad Airways careers post and attend Interview In next week as per scheduled dates.
Candidates who have work experience don’t miss this chance. Job seekers who have gulf experience must prefer for this Etihad airway careers employment notification
Job notification :
Senior Manager Airworthiness Apply now
Location: United Arab Emirates
Let your career take off with the World’s Leading Airline, Etihad Airways. Work in the forefront of the aviation industry, with the airline that has reimagined the flying experience through its pioneering products and services.
Give your vocation a chance to bring off with the World’s Leading Airline, Etihad Airways. Work in the cutting edge of the flying business, with the carrier that has reconsidered the flying background through its spearheading items and administrations. Etihad Airways careers
We are satisfied to report an unimaginably energizing chance to join the Fleet Engineering group at Management level. As Senior Manager Airworthiness, you will include quick esteem by having complete general administrative control of the whole Etihad armada of airship and screen consistency, and the sufficiency of techniques required to guarantee airworthy airplane as required by the CAR M sub part I directions.
This part will open doors for you, empowering you to assist build up your skill inside a dynamic culture where an immense accentuation is put on putting resources into the best ability. Etihad Airways careers
Particular JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Create and affirm CAR M subpart I prerequisites and systems in both the Continued Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME) and Technical Procedures Manual (TPM).
- Create and deal with the yearly spending plan for Airworthiness Reviews, Initial Certificates of Airworthiness, Radio Licenses and Export Certificate of Airworthiness.
- Survey and favor ARC discoveries, screen viability of main driver examination and usage of remedial activities.
- Mindful in the improvement, tutoring and preparing of the Fleet Airworthiness Managers
- Go about as the selected contact with the GCAA on ARC issues for the benefit of the Post holder Technical (SVP Technical) when asked. This incorporates leading gatherings with the GCAA and Etihad QA as vital when identified with ARC’s.
GENERAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
Implement the Function/Department strategy to ensure alignment with Company strategy
- Policies and procedures
Implement relevant policies, processes, and procedures and monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Manage the day-to-day operations by providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards
- People Development
Manage the effective achievement of objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff in order to maximize performance
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health, and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum Aeronautical University degree or equivalent qualification in Aircraft Maintenance license.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in continuing airworthiness, preferably in Technical/Quality Department, with 3 years experience in a management role in Engineering.
Interested candidates can apply for Etihad Airways careers Senior Manager Airworthiness post. Click Here to apply for Senior Manager Airworthiness post in Etihad Airways careers
- job notification :
Nurse Apply now
Location: United Arab Emirates
Etihad Airways is an honor winning, worldwide flight aggregate and the national transporter of the United Arab Emirates. We will probably be a genuinely 21st-century worldwide carrier, testing and changing the setup traditions of aircraft friendliness. Etihad Airways careers
We are satisfied to declare an inconceivably energizing chance to join the Medical and Employee Wellbeing capacity at Officer Level. As a Nurse you will include quick esteem by giving medicinal support to specialists to lead quiet biometrics estimations, caring for record administration and going about as the patient’s first purpose of contact.
This part will open doors for you, empowering you to facilitate build up your aptitude inside a dynamic culture where a tremendous accentuation is put on putting resources into the best ability.
Give nursing backing to specialists amid every single restorative examination to bolster revise operations execution.
Play out a wide assortment of nursing exercises (e.g. Taking indispensable signs, eye test, ECG, audiogram tympanometry, spirometry, tallness and weight, BMI, and so forth) to guarantee examinations execution as indicated by best practices and legitimate necessities.
Follow up restorative assessments to secure therapeutic wellness leeway and additionally medicinal permit.
Plan and keep up patient therapeutic records according to EAMC, GCAA, ICAO, and HAAD controls to guarantee ceaseless legitimate and administrative consistency.
Control flight and lodge team therapeutic examination records culmination (e.g. inoculation profile, disorder reports and liquor, and medications check records), to satisfy necessities for therapeutic permitting according to GCAA and ICAO. Strategies and Procedures – Follow all applicable approaches, procedures, and systems so work is completed in a controlled and steady manner. Everyday Operations – Supervise standard and complex everyday operations to guarantee that work procedures are executed as composed and inconsistency with setting up principles and technique.
Wellbeing, Quality, and Environment – Comply with all applicable wellbeing, security, quality, wellbeing, and natural methods to guarantee a sound and safe workplace
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or a diploma (3 years) or equivalent qualification providing nursing certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience within the Nursing field.
- Valid current national license. Valid HAAD/MoH license (preferred).Valid First Aid qualification, CPR/BLS certificate (preferred)
- Knowledge of aeromedical procedures and policies as per GCAA and HAAD regulations.
- Fluency in English.
- The Arabic language is preferred.
- Operation of medical equipment such as audiometer, ECG machine, optic testers, spirometer, electronic vital signs machines, tympanometer etc.
- Communication skills – Advanced
- Customer Orientation – Advanced
- Policies, Procedures & Work Methods – Advanced
Aspirants who are interested those can apply for this Etihad Airways careers today itself. Candidates are suggested to apply for Etihad Airways careers NURSE Employment notification can register now itself. Click Here to apply for Etihad Airways careers NURSE post.