URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR LARGEST
OIL & GAS PIPELINE PROJECTS IN OMAN
- QA Managers : B.E. Mechanical/Metallurgy with min 15 yrs of relevant experience in Oil & gas facility projects including Cross country Pipeline Construction Shall be lSO 9001:2008 Certified! Registered Lead Auditor. Fully familiar with all codes. Gulf exp. is must and Welding, NDT & Painting-
- QA-QC Engineers : BE/ B.Tech Mechanical or Metallurgical with min- 12 to 20 yrs of relevant experience in onshore oil and gas facility construction. Must be an lRCA, UK Registered Lead Assessor or equivalent. Fully familiar with all codes.
- Welding Engineers : BE/ ME. in Welding Engineering Metallurgy Registered as European Welding Engineer with 12 yrs exp. in establishing welding procedures for CS / SS /AIloy steels of various thickness and grades applicable for Oil & Gas industry. Fully conversantwith all Codes.
- QC Inspector in civil :Degree f Diploma in Civil Engineering and with min 4+ yrs of inspection experience in respective discipline with constmction industries out of which 2 years shall be gained in oil and gas facility construction including live installations. Fully familiar with ANSI. ASTM. APl and BS codes used in Oil & gas industries.
- Inspector Pipeline : Degree l Diploma in Mechanical with 4+ years exp. in Oil & gas pipeline construction.
- Inspector in Printing & coating : Degree l Diploma in Mechanical and qualified NASE & BGAS with min 4+ years exp. in relevant industry.
Walk-In for client interview
with CV. Passport,Certificates & 2 Photos at COCHIN ON SATURDAY,
26.09.2015 between 9.30 am to 3.00 pm at:The Avenue Regent, 39/2026. I. G. Road. Jose Junction,Cochin. Call : 09387717430, (0484)“14300
Gulf Enterprises Exports M Ltd.,201.Churchgate Chambers,Above Greater Bank. 5, New Marine Lines, Mumbal : 400020
MOD. NO. B-OZWUMIPERH 000+I44/4I825of2008