ETIHAD AIRWAYS CAREERS :
Etihad airways careers : The carrier works more than 1,000 flights for each week to more than 120 traveler and load goals in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas, with an armada of 122 Airbus and Boeing air ship starting July 2016. In 2015, Etihad conveyed 14.8 million travelers, a 22.3% expansion from the past year, conveying incomes of US$7.6 billion and net benefits of US$73 million. Etihad Airways is the third-biggest aircraft in the Middle East and it is the second biggest carrier in the UAE, after the Dubai-based carrier Emirates. Its primary base is Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad airways careers
Dear Job Aspirant,
Shine.com is flooded with more than 3,00,000 jobs from 14,000+ companies. Some of India’s biggest
companies such as Samsung, Koc Kuwait, Saudi Aramco, Dubai Metro, Qatar Industries, Qatar Airways,QAFCO, are currently
keen to hire experienced candidates like you.
Since thousands of candidates are applying to these jobs and trying hard to get noticed by recruiters,
please ensure your profile is updated with your latest details.
We look forward to helping you build a great career.
Job notification :
Senior Manager Airworthiness Apply now
Location: United Arab Emirates
Let your career take off with the World’s Leading Airline, Etihad Airways. Work in the forefront of the aviation industry, with the airline that has reimagined the flying experience through its pioneering products and services.
Give your vocation a chance to bring off with the World’s Leading Airline, Etihad Airways. Work in the cutting edge of the flying business, with the carrier that has reconsidered the flying background through its spearheading items and administrations. Etihad airways careers
We are satisfied to report a unimaginably energizing chance to join the Fleet Engineering group at Management level. As Senior Manager Airworthiness, you will include quick esteem by having complete general administration control of the whole Etihad armada of air ship and screen consistence, and the sufficiency of techniques required to guarantee airworthy airplane as required by the CAR M sub part I directions.
This part will open doors for you, empowering you to assist build up your skill inside a dynamic culture where an immense accentuation is put on putting resources into the best ability. Etihad airways careers
Particular JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Create and affirm CAR M subpart I prerequisites and systems in both the Continued Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME) and Technical Procedures Manual (TPM).
- Create and deal with the yearly spending plan for Airworthiness Reviews, Initial Certificates of Airworthiness, Radio Licenses and Export Certificate of Airworthiness.
- Survey and favor ARC discoveries, screen viability of main driver examination and usage of remedial activities.
- Mindful in the improvement, tutoring and preparing of the Fleet Airworthiness Managers
- Go about as the selected contact with the GCAA on ARC issues for the benefit of the Post holder Technical (SVP Technical) when asked. This incorporates leading gatherings with the GCAA and Etihad QA as vital when identified with ARC’s.
GENERAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
Implement the Function/Department strategy to ensure alignment with Company strategy
- Policies and procedures
Implement relevant policies, processes and procedures and monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Manage the day-to-day operations by providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards
- People Development
Manage the effective achievement of objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff in order to maximize performance
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum Aeronautical University degree or equivalent qualification in Aircraft Maintenance license.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in continuing airworthiness, preferably in Technical/Quality Department, with 3 years experience in a management role in Engineering.
job notification :
Nurse Apply now
Location: United Arab Emirates
Etihad Airways is a honor winning, worldwide flight aggregate and the national transporter of the United Arab Emirates. We will probably be a genuinely 21st century worldwide carrier, testing and changing the set up traditions of aircraft friendliness. Etihad airways careers
We are satisfied to declare an inconceivably energizing chance to join the Medical and Employee Wellbeing capacity at Officer Level. As a Nurse you will include quick esteem by giving medicinal support to specialists to lead quiet biometrics estimations, caring for record administration and going about as the patient’s first purpose of contact.
This part will open doors for you, empowering you to facilitate build up your aptitude inside a dynamic culture where a tremendous accentuation is put on putting resources into the best ability.
Give nursing backing to specialists amid every single restorative examination to bolster revise operations execution.
Play out a wide assortment of nursing exercises (e.g. Taking indispensable signs, eye test, ECG, audiogram tympanometry, spirometry, tallness and weight, BMI, and so forth) to guarantee examinations execution as indicated by best practices and legitimate necessities.
Follow up restorative assessments to secure therapeutic wellness leeway and additionally medicinal permit.
Plan and keep up patient therapeutic records according to EAMC, GCAA, ICAO and HAAD controls to guarantee ceaseless legitimate and administrative consistence.
Control flight and lodge team therapeutic examination records culmination (e.g. inoculation profile, disorder reports and liquor and medications check records),to satisfy necessities for therapeutic permitting according to GCAA and ICAO. Strategies and Procedures – Follow all applicable approaches, procedures and systems so work is completed in a controlled and steady manne.b Everyday Operations – Supervise standard and complex everyday operations to guarantee that work procedures are executed as composed and in consistence with set up principles and technique.
Wellbeing, Quality and Environment – Comply with all applicable wellbeing, security, quality, wellbeing and natural methods to guarantee a sound and safe workplace
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or a diploma (3 years) or equivalent qualification providing nursing certification.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience within the Nursing field.
- Valid current national license. Valid HAAD/MoH license (preferred).Valid First Aid qualification, CPR/BLS certificate (preferred)
- Knowledge of aero medical procedures and policies as per GCAA and HAAD regulations.
- Fluency in English.
- Arabic language is preferred.
- Operation of medical equipment such as audiometer, ECG machine, optic testers, spyrometer, electronic vital signs machines, tympanometer etc.
- Communication skills – Advanced
- Customer Orientation – Advanced
- Policies, Procedures & Work Methods – Advanced
Aspirants who are interested those can apply for this Etihad airways careers today itself. Candidates are suggested to apply for Etihad airways careers NURSE Employment notification can register now itself. Click Here to apply for Etihad airways careers NURSE post 2016.