Apply Bose Corporation Careers :
Bose Careers: Excited news is waiting for all the job finders those who are busy in search for Bose careers. Today we are going to announce the latest Bose careers employment posts and we are providing this Apply latest jobs Bose careers employment notification through this post. aspirants those who are looking for the Bose careers those can utilize this employment notification. Here latest job Bose careers had released from some of the companies. Aspirants who are interested those can use this golden opportunity.
Dear Job Aspirant,
Shine.com is flooded with more than 3,00,000 jobs from 14,000+ companies. Some of India’s biggest
companies such as Samsung, Koc Kuwait, Saudi Aramco, Dubai Metro, Qatar Industries, Qatar Airways,QAFCO, are currently
keen to hire experienced candidates like you.
Since thousands of candidates are applying to these jobs and trying hard to get noticed by recruiters,
please ensure your profile is updated with your latest details.
We look forward to helping you build a great career.
1. Job Notification :
Job Role: Embedded Software Engineer for Wireless Headphones and Mobile Speakers
Location : Bose – Framingham, MA
Bose Corporation’s Consumer Electronics Product Engineering (CEPE) has a custom of making creative remote earphone, and versatile speaker items.
We are looking for an exceptionally energetic, self-propelled and experienced individual in implanted base programming. As an Embedded Software Engineer at Bose, you will create and supporting programming to bring our up and coming era of earphone items to life. Work cooperatively as a component of cross utilitarian venture groups.
- Analyze complex technical problems and propose design of comprehensive solutions
Contribute to all phases of the software life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, test coordination, release, support, and documentation.
- Occasional travel may be required to support interchangeability test events, meetings with 3rd party software providers or prototype builds.
- Experience with C in an embedded environment
- Experience with electrical components such as Ethernet, I2C, SPI, and USB
- Experience with an embedded RTOS such as FreeRTOS, ThreadX, LynxOS, QNX, Linux
- Experience with source code management (SCM) tools (Subversion, Git, Perforce, etc.)
- Expertise with basic lab equipment (oscilloscopes, power supplies, multimeters, etc.)
- Knowledge and exposure to basic hardware design and can read a schematic
- Familiarity with Bluetooth and BTLE embedded communication stacks
- Familiarity with battery management and battery charging circuits
Education: BSEE/BSCS/BSCE with a minimum of 5 years related work experience.Apply Latest Bose Careers
Apply Bose Corporation Careers Latest Jobs
Job Role : Senior Trade Compliance Analyst
Location : Bose – Framingham, MA
Job Description : Bose Corporation is seeking a Senior Customs & Trade Compliance Analyst within our Logistics Organization. In this role you will ensure adherence to U.S. import and export compliance regulations and requirements.
- Give worldwide support to exchange consistence matters in light of neighborhood and universal direction
- Bolster the administration of exchange exercises all inclusive
- Work with different divisions on vital wanting to guarantee proficiency and cost viability in territories that include import and fare consistence
- Take an interest in directing inward reviews identified with exchange administrative consistence.
- Work with inside and outer legitimate direction to guarantee consistence for all import and fare exchanges. Takes an interest and makes suggestions on approaches, methodology and exchange consistence manuals.
- Keep current with that most recent controls and comprehended and actualized all inclusive
- Guarantee that the SAP/GTS framework underpins “self-checking” adherence to import and fare controls including administration of substance supplier memberships for arrangement, Sanction Party List (SPL), NAFTA and ASEAN standards of starting point, including value-based support.
- Take an interest in cross-useful ventures identifying with exchange consistence.
- Survey and approve the import and fare characterizations of parts, materials, information, and administrations.
- Distinguish and answer to Bose Corporation administration any potential infringement of exchange consistence laws and consistence infringement and any episodes including noteworthy shortcomings in procedures or methods.
- Give fundamental exchange consistence preparing and overhauls for workers having send out consistence capacities.
- Get ready and submit send out licenses and assentions too the observing the usage of the innovation control arrange and other fare and import consistency related methods and work guidelines.
- Give support and direction to outside utilitarian gatherings for fare and import consistence issues.
- Keep up and help with the execution of organization import and fare consistence methodology and work guidelines.
- Recognize items for assurance of Commodity Classification Requests (CCATS), and plan to administer demands when fitting.
- Get ready and screen send out licenses, understandings, shipping records, and other hidden documentation for precision consistence with EAR and other material directions.
- Relate with the Global Supply Management division and outside merchants and administration suppliers to acquire as well as give documentation and data required to exchange consistence purposes.
- Help with readiness of letters and other correspondence to merchants, intermediaries, and different gatherings required in fare or import exchanges.
- Get ready occasional redesigns and measurements reports for fare and import operations for exchange consistence administration.
- Direct experience in trade compliance within global company
- Familiarity using with SAP’s Global Trade Services Module (GTS)
- License Custom’s House broker a plus
- 5-7+ years of direct experience in trade compliance within a global company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s Degree a plus
Check Bose Corporation Careers
3. Job Notification :
Job Role : Mechanical Engineer electronics platform development
Job location: Bose – Framingham, MA
Job Description :
At Bose, we highly esteem giving uncommon sound quality to our clients. In a large portion of our Home Entertainment items, sound quality is the essential core interest. As a Mechanical specialist, you will work with interdisciplinary improvement groups, playing a dynamic initiative part in planning world-class buyer items. You will utilize your rich specialized learning, your profound comprehension of building basics to imagine, outline, model, create, and convey extraordinary items that wow and pleasure our clients. You will likewise help setting points of reference, spending plans and calendars for your activities and for different tasks inside the improvement group. As a senior level benefactor your thoughts, ideas, and appraisals will straightforwardly impact the item stages and methodologies of our business fragments.
- Translate electronic platform requirements into working systems for software development and product development teams.
- Select, specify, and evaluate electro mechanical components as necessary
- Evaluate design options through CAD modeling and release appropriate data to support teams
- Engage and negotiate with support groups as necessary (PCB Layout, and Library part creation)
- Closely co-operate with product, platform, mechanical, and SW engineers to select the best design for the test platforms and products in development.
- Support manufacturing PCB prototypes, test platforms, product prototype builds and continuous engineering
- Ensure the highest level of quality for the test platforms and products.
- Plan development schedules & key milestones for your efforts
Required Skills :
- Proven track record of designing high quality products
- Methodical and scientific approach to any technical problem
- Finding solutions for vibration and thermal issues in electronic products
- Fluent in the Windchill product data management system, and the NX CAD tool.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, comfortable with detailed technical specifications
- Passion for product quality
- BS in Mechanical engineering
Preferred Skills :
- Experience in working with in-house and off-shore manufacturing & vendors
- 5 years of direct product development experience
- Experience with contract manufacturing and far-east vendors.
Apply Here Bose Corporation Careers:
jobsatgulf.org All the interested candidates can use this job notification. aspirants who are looking for Bose Careers those can apply for this job notification without fail.Apply Latest Bose Careers